This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
Property Summary Property reference:
Dinard is a pretty bungalow on a substantial plot surrounded by a beautiful south west facing garden. It currently provides spacious two bedroom accommodation with two excellent reception rooms. However, what is likely to appeal to buyers looking for a development opportunity is the potential to extend the property into a much larger home subject to the appropriate planning permission. The entrance opens into a good size reception hallway, with original parquet flooring, that leads through to an inner hallway and the bedroom accommodation. The property is very private and is not overlooked with mature hedging to three sides and a pleasant open aspect to the front. The garden, which has lawns, borders and a pond, has been well maintained and provides a lovely entertaining space. In addition, Dinard comes with a garage and garden store. EER E50 More...
- Pretty two bed bungalow offering a superb development opportunity.
- Set in quiet rural surroundings.
- Potential to extend the property into a much larger family home.
- There is scope for the property to be extended on all sides as well as upwards.
- The hallway is large, unique and welcoming.
- The spacious lounge and master bedroom boast bay windows
- Two reception rooms.
- Two charming bedrooms.
- Building plot to the rear available via separate negotiation.
- EER E50